Selamat datang diweb gue, sori tampangnya biasa aja tapi cobalah untuk menikmati lebih dalam lagi... eeeaaa....

03 April 2008

To be me

Put the honestly in the front battle……..

Hhhmmnnnn.... I try to confident to my self ……..using my illusion to know you

Try to say equal just same like deep inside in my heart…..

Try to be my own…doesn’t like to try to be somebody else……

I try to understand about you……

And I try to learn everything from you too……

Dear My Friend……

I don’t want to be a candle…That can Shine in The Dark but It body will disappear….

I don’t want to be a great wall….. Proud with my self mean that I Strong enough…

I don’t want to be destroyer….that can destroy everything when it’s passing trough……

I just want to be me……a man with a weakness…..

I want to be the water that can grow a life in our heart…..

Flow away to the ground….meet a friend in their sides…..

Can be the snow when it came to the lessness……

Can be the river that flow to your brain.....

Can be the rain in to your soul........

Dear My Friend……

Do you think that you like to life in the heaven alone???

Do you think that is a good life???.........what a life!

No…my friend….we can not life like that……

We need somebody else….

We need Friends……yes, we neer a friend.....

So do I…..I need a friend too........more….more…and more…..

If we are together….we can paint the sky…

If we are together….we can passing trough the ocean….

If we are together….we can break the great wall….

If we are together….we can dancing trough the night....

If we are togethe....we can create something difference....

Will you??? I hope so........

You know....something that I believe is my motivation.....

And My Motivation is you....do you believe??....hhmmnn...my motivation....

Its will blow away to create my colorful life.....I hope so.....

Pray to the Mighty Lord....that I can be a part of your life.....

And.................................I believe I can Fly.....

Jakarta, 4 April 2008

Fonda **never stop to keep you close and closer to my life**

No comments: